Text

Handwoven Modern and Traditional Reed Baskets by Rachel Starry
Welcome to Turquoise and Twill, where you'll find a gallery of my previous work as well as previews of works-in-progress and other basket-related fun. To see what I currently have in stock, check out my Etsy shop, TurquoiseAndTwill!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

New Etsy Listings!

I've finished a few more projects and posted some new listings on Etsy. These include the two Choctaw pouches I mentioned in an earlier post as well as a custom order and some patterns. The Color Scrap Basket pattern (which I posted free of charge for blog readers!) is now available to purchase, along with the basket that is shown in the pattern. Tomorrow I'll be posting a miniature version of the Appalachian basket I've made in the past, together with the pattern for that basket as well!

I sold the larger of the Shaker cheese baskets and have requests for more, so that's getting added to the list of baskets to make soon. Stay tuned for the colorful tray and the two chevron twill baskets I've promised - they're coming soon.

Large Choctaw Pouch (front)
(back)
Small Choctaw Pouch (front)
(back)


Mini Appalachian Basket
Custom Bathroom Basket for Nickie

Color Scrap Basket

No comments:

Post a Comment